[Foundation-l] Re: promotional items (was no subject)

Angela beesley at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 16:03:31 UTC 2005

> I would like that a little bit of room is planned on one of wikimedia
> servers to host all these promotional things.
> Second we need to have a way to upload this data on the server.

I completely agree. An easy way to implement this might be to extend
the range of files on the upload whitelist for the foundation wiki.
Since only trusted users can edit there, enabling .pdf, .ppt, and .sxi
shouldn't cause any problems, and would allow anyone with an account
there to upload leaflets and presentations.

Angela.