[Foundation-l] Re: Information flow

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 18 10:36:37 UTC 2005

Delphine Ménard wrote:

>>We asked several times, what is needed and
>>never got an answer. the answer "give us the money" is not appropriate"
>>With my perception
>>look at my mail
>>http://mail.wikipedia.org/pipermail/foundation-l/2005-August/003915.html
>>Look at answers given to it.
>>There are none whatsoever.
>> From my perspective, not only did I lose time writting the mail, but I
>>do not have the slightest beginning of more information. *I* also feel
>>not informed at all.
>

> I might be stepping on some toes here, but I found your e-mail very
> informative, and it was, as I understand it, actually answering the
> question that was being asked, ie. "what could the Foundation need
> that we could look into to see its feasibility". However, please, you
> wrote it yesterday, give people a chance to look at the proposals you
> made and give you an intelligent answer.

I am patiently waiting :-)
Will re-ask the question in a month if necessary :-)

The best German chapter can do right now, if not sure how to spent it,
is to place it in special accounts so that the money works and generate
more money. Just pick up a bank account where the money can be freed
within 15 days.

Ant

PS : when you are done, please do the same with my personal bank
accounts :-)