[Foundation-l] Re: Arbitration committe and content

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Wed Oct 27 22:16:37 UTC 2004

What we do is ban the POV warrior from the area they are focusing on. And
invite them to edit other areas. We don't get into the content of the
article. We let that take care of itself. Often we don't even seriously look
at it. What we look at the the POV warrior's edits as he deletes others
points of view and continually inserts his own.

Fred