[Foundation-l] Re: Arbitration committe and content

Delirium delirium at hackish.org
Wed Oct 27 21:56:38 UTC 2004

Anthere wrote:

> As the english committee ever given as one of the arbitration decision
> "revert this article to this person version which is the neutral one"
> or "delete this article as being inaccurate and irrelevant".

I don't believe we have, and probably aren't likely to, although some of
the decisions indirectly have that effect.  When problematic people are
banned, their articles are of course usually reverted or deleted if the
banned person was the only one supporting that revision or article.  If
other people who aren't problematic advocate whatever position the
banned person held, we don't interfere with that.

-Mark