[Foundation-l] Re: Crazy desires

Rich Holton rich_holton at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 9 22:20:44 UTC 2004

--- Anthere <anthere9 at yahoo.com> wrote: (in part)

> I'd like that more people make the effort to use a
> simple english.

This is a very reasonable request. Like many from the
US, I know only one language. It seems that the least
people like me can do is write in a simple style.

However, I'm not really sure what sort of sentences
give the most trouble to speakers of other languages.
How careful do I need to be? Can I offend by being too
simple?

I would really appreciate your comments.

-Rich Holton (Rholton)