[Foundation-l] Re: Erik as backup trustee

Erik Moeller erik_moeller at gmx.de
Wed Jun 16 10:30:00 UTC 2004

Since several people have expressed skepticism about doing this I withdraw
my support for this approach (substitute trustee). It would have
questionable legitimacy, and I don't want that.

I will take a wiki vacation for about two weeks and then I will decide how
and whether I will continue to participate in Wikimedia. I may make edits
here and there but I won't be watching the mailing lists so if there's
anything important please contact me at my other email address,
moeller at scireview.de

Regards,

Erik