[Foundation-l] Re: Erik as backup trustee

Yann Forget yann at forget-me.net
Wed Jun 16 09:47:35 UTC 2004

Hi all,

I really don't understand all this. Since when the rules get changed AFTER the
election?

I have always thought that 5 members are not enough, especially because only 2
members are elected. But this has to be decided BEFORE the vote takes place.

Changing the rules after the election is a very bad start for the foundation,
and doing so BECAUSE of the results is even worse.
It damages the credibility of the voting procedure, and therefore of the
representativity of the board.

I am sure there are other ways to accomodate the participation of everybody in
the project.

Regards,
Yann Forget

--