[Engineering] Fwd: Tech Talk: Reflections on WMF: Community Dynamics: March 22

Rachel Farrand rfarrand at wikimedia.org
Thu Mar 17 20:19:04 UTC 2016

Hello, please join for the following talk next Tuesday.

You can find this event/links on the Engineering Calendar in case you want
to copy it to your calendar.

If you want to join the hangout on Tuesday please email me for an invite,
otherwise follow along on YouTube and ask questions/discuss on YouTube.
If you are in SF you can participate by coming to the 5th floor event
space.

Feel free to forward the message below to any public mailing lists that you
think would be interested. Currently it has only going to wikitech-l.

Hope to see you there!