[Engineering] Meeting scribes for WMF meetings

Rob Lanphier robla at wikimedia.org
Wed Jan 20 06:08:03 UTC 2016

Hi folks,

One thing we'd love to get better at is taking and publishing useful
notes from our meetings.  An example of that is ArchCom meetings, for
which we have been taking notes for a while, but I haven't gotten
around to publishing.  Another example is our weekly tech Engineering
Tech managers meetings, which are increasing in importance as we head
into budget setting season.

Is there anyone available to be a volunteer scribe for ArchCom and/or
Tech/Eng management meetings?  For logistical reasons, I would prefer
existing WMF employee offers over non-WMF offers, but beggars can't be
choosers ;-)

The next meeting opportunity is in 15 hours: the ArchCom is having
it's weekly 1pm PST (21:00 UTC) meeting just prior to the 2pm PST
public IRC meeting.  If you're interested, please let me know!  The
best way to express your volunteer interest is by adding your sig on
the bottom of this page:
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User:RobLa-WMF/Scribes>

...and discussion is welcomed on the associated talk page.

Rob