[Engineering] WMF Participants at Wikimedia Hackathon 2016 (Jerusalem)

Rachel Farrand rfarrand at wikimedia.org
Tue Jan 19 22:58:15 UTC 2016

Hello Engineering,

I am reminding people to please talk with you managers and register for
this event ASAP if you are planning to attend.

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Hackathon_2016

Please keep in mind that as usual, while it will not be mandatory, we are
asking staff to share rooms as this even is taking place at a newly built
hostel (which is completely rented out for this event). Volunteers will be
sharing rooms with each other as well. If we run out of space for single
rooms at the venue we will work on finding an off-site location.

Please refer to my last email below for more info on the hackathon focus.

Thanks!
Rachel