[ComProj] Wikilove Buttons & Banners

Cary Bass cbass at wikimedia.org
Fri Sep 7 16:04:00 UTC 2007

Michael Reschke wrote:
> Please upload such banners to commons : - (
>
> e.g.:Then I could directly use them in the German Wikiversity and
> wrote there a memo to the community...
>
> PS: Great work
I have suggested out that these banners are not eligible for upload to
commons because they contain both free and non-free elements.  I'd
really rather not cause endless hours of discussion on Commons about
whether we can or cannot host them in accordance with Commons policies.
Please link to the Meta page on German University.

--

Cary Bass
Volunteer Coordinator
E-Mail: cbass at wikimedia.org