[ComProj] Wikilove Buttons & Banners

Sandy Ordonez sordonez at wikimedia.org
Fri Sep 7 16:06:58 UTC 2007

Hey,

Eventually these will be uploaded to commons. The only reason that we
listed them here is because we are still in "planning phase" ie, testing
out this concept with the community first, asking questions ie:
licensing, parameters, etc.

Do you guys know if there is a way to transfer over these images? or
would people have to directly upload them again to wikimedia commons
(manually?).

(