[ComProj] Project managers

Sean Whitton sean at silentflame.com
Tue Sep 4 20:47:35 UTC 2007

Hello,

I havne't been building the system around your suggestions and instead
the interpretation I made of it. We can discuss it further at the
meeting, but personally I think you are adding too many levels. Right
now we have co-ordinators organising meetings and assigning project
managers and one project manager per project running it.

I don't think our projects are generally large enough to need more than that.

Thanks,

Sean