[ComProj] Logo

Mitchell mduce at mts.net
Tue Sep 4 00:45:46 UTC 2007

Right now, the logo on the project banner is the Wikipedia Contact Us logo.
I don't think that our logo should include the Wikipedia logo unless we
include the logos for other projects. Any thoughts on what a new logo could
be? My first though was to do it like Wikimedia Chapters, (like the
Wikimedia Foundation logo, but replacing "Foundation" with "Communication
Projects Group" spaced out on two lines) but would that be seen as too
official?

Mitch D. (Greeves on all English Wikimedia projects)