[Commons-l] Pikiwiki project problems

Petr Kadlec petr.kadlec at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 11:19:11 UTC 2009

2009/6/8 Dror Kamir <dqamir na bezeqint.net>:
> English
> is a foreign language to most Israelis. The number of license tags is
> huge, most of them are irrelevant to the Israeli user.
> […]
> the need to place a description template, which is actually
> a code
> […]
> An localized interface makes uploading images much more friendly.

I wonder, when did you see the Commons interface the last time? On
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:Upload?uselang=he, you get
localized interface, asking the user to fill a form (no template code
required), with a selection of the basic licenses etc. It might not be
perfect, but we are trying.

-- [[cs:User:Mormegil | Petr Kadlec]]