[Commons-l] Pikiwiki project problems

Abigor abigor at forgotten-beauty.com
Thu Jun 4 12:23:16 UTC 2009

Hello,

I fail to see why the Foundation is involved. The bot isn't giving enough
information regarding source and permission and is therefor blocked by
policy.

That Drork decided to go to the Foundation is just a stupid action, he
could better spend his time fixing the bot...

I think the project that he is leading is a great idea but it must stay
within the Commons policys we can't let somebody have other rules than the
other people.

The Pikiwiki logo is nominated for Deletion by me. The reasson therefor is
simple. Commons does not accept unfree media from different organisations
than the Foundation itself. Since that logo isn't protected by the
Foundation is can't stay as all rights reserved on Commons.

Huib

Http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/user:Abigor
msn: Abigor at forgotten-beauty.com