[Commons-l] Flickr: Bibliothèque de Toulouse

Magnus Manske magnusmanske at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 9 15:26:24 UTC 2008

Well, I looked at the first photo in the photostream, and the
photographer is "Trutat, Eugène".

That guy has its own wikipedia article:
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eug%C3%A8ne_Trutat
which says he dies in 1910.

We could have a script to create/update a photographer list. We could
maintain a list ourselves, and have tools query it.

Magnus