[Commons-l] Getting our content out there (openstockphotography.org)

Jynus jynusx at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 16:04:24 UTC 2007

El Viernes 16 Marzo 2007 16:46, Brianna Laugher escribió:

> anyone else find their photographs in a home beyond commons?
>
> regards,
> Brianna
> user:pfctdayelise

I did once. I contacted the webmaster (it was a large site, using a lot of
images) and he agreed to put the links, atributtion and license on each
photograph.

Most of the time this happens because they are not aware of copyright
law/licensing schemes, as most of our copyvios are.

Besides that, I am happy when people find useful my images :-)
--
Jynus