[Commons-l] CC by 3.0 not allowed on Commons?

Fruggo fruggo at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 18:57:32 UTC 2007

I do realise the notion of rejecting Dutch pictures seems absurd but might
be too realistic (so, no, I didn't mean it as a reductio ad absurdum, well,
at least for 90% I didn't). And the most scary thing is that it doesn't just
apply to pictures: if we consider 3.0 to be unfree, that means that Dutch
copyright law is unfree and incompatible with free licenses, what doesn't
just mean that Dutch pictures are unfree but also Dutch texts, which means
that the Dutch Wikipedia cannot exist :S

(please tell me I'm on the wrong track here)

-Fruggo