[Commons-l] Killing the main namespace?

Platonides Platonides at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 19:11:02 UTC 2007

Gregory Maxwell wrote:
> Sure. I list these all the time...
>
> You can find a copy of a recent run here:
> http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Gmaxwell/scratch
>
> There are also a lot of junk pages which do somehow manage to have an
> image in them. I often find them by looking for external links in the
> main namespace.

So i have been coding an implemented feature??
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Platonides/without_images

Some inhabitants of the main namespace:
*Lists of galleries: Train, List of the German Autobahn...
*Species lists, lots of them, probably to make the pages
*Galleries with their images removed (favoring categories?)
*Article which became categories.
*Pages not to be recreated.
*Info pages transcluded on categories: Info:Adolf Hitler, Info:Argonaute