[Commons-l] New de-adminship policy

Herby herbythyme at fmail.co.uk
Mon Aug 13 06:44:42 UTC 2007

With all respect to those affected concerns were raised about inactive
Admins on various community pages in March & April.  Discussion on the
policy started in May and was advertised on the Village pump and the
Admin board.  The vote when it took place was also advertised similarly.

I guess it surprises me that people who consider themselves active do
not watch such pages.  Equally be signing up to request retaining the
rights they retain the rights for six months at least.  My fervent hope
would be that they again become active admins on Commons however the
only way they would not have known about the discussion is because they
rarely read community pages on Commons.

Herby
--
  Herby