[Commons-l] New de-adminship policy

Bryan Tong Minh bryan.tongminh at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 20:12:28 UTC 2007

As far as I know there has always been an activity requirement for
Commons admins. We just made the criteria less vague. Even the first
version <http://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Commons:Administrators&oldid=18>
has an inactivity section in it. Note that Commons adminship is
generally not a big deal and that users who show interest in the
community pass the RFA easily.

But you are right, we should have informed affected users. I'm sorry
that we forgot.

Bryan