[Wikimedia Chapters Reports] Chapters Report WMSE April 2010

Jan Ainali jan.ainali at wikimedia.se
Mon May 10 15:33:07 UTC 2010

This is the chapters report for Wikimedia Sverige April 2010.

== Events ==
*We participated in a fair in Stockholm, Medborgarexpo 2010 (Citizens Expo),
invited by .SE (who manages the Swedish top domain).
*We had one representative at the Developers meeting and on the Chapters
meeting in Berlin.

== Board meetings ==
*During April we had one board meeting, minutes are available in Swedish.
[1]

== Tools ==
*We made a Cross-wiki random page tool that delivers a random page from a
random project (using [[Special:SiteMatrix]]). [2]