[Advocacy Advisors] Legal actions - Freedom of Panorama

Dimitar Parvanov Dimitrov dimitar.parvanov.dimitrov at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 09:54:46 UTC 2015

Hi Marcin,

Harmonising down ia real concern we have. For now the conservative powers
are focused on not letting anything change, but they might change tactics.

About fighting for every single exception, here's my take:
Right now we have just a few exceptions harmonised and most optional. In
the end we'll get a few more harmonised. Question is which and what they'll
look like. So, yes, there is a meta-narrative but in the end it will be
about single paragraphs in the text being kicked out or written in.

Dimi