[Advocacy Advisors] Fwd: [open-policy-network] Elsevier & Dutch universities in a stand-off

Dimitar Parvanov Dimitrov dimitar.parvanov.dimitrov at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 21:51:56 UTC 2014

@Yana Absolutely! Once things have gone that far there's almost no room to
manoeuvre. As the term OA is already very well accepted by most
stakeholders, my feeling is that we must - together with OKFN and others -
make a greater effort to defend its original definition. Currently no one
is fighting OA per se, the struggle is about what it means. Recent
blogposts were a good move on that ;)

@Lodewijk Please ping us on any meaningful developments. We do have a
central interest in OA.

Dimi