[Advocacy Advisors] New post on WM CZ blog

Luis Villa lvilla at wikimedia.org
Mon Nov 3 00:29:42 UTC 2014

That's great, Jan! Education of other Wikimedians is one of the good things
this group can do, so very nice to see this post. (And GT seems to work
better on Czech than a lot of other things ;)

Luis

On Sun, Nov 2, 2014 at 12:48 PM, <aktron at centrum.cz> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> We in Wikimedia Czech Republic keep an eye on the current progress back in
> Brussels. Despite the European capital being far, it is still an
> interesting story.
>
> Here we might see a birth of local advocacy group one day, but so far
> everything is in its very beginning. But we would like to be present.
>
> So to keep the story short - an article that basically follow what was
> written on UK blog and the Foundation blog is here:
> http://blog.wikimedia.cz/2014/11/evropska-reforma-autorskeho-prava-a-hnuti-wikimedia/
> (you can gt it in case you'd like to get some insights).
>
> All best,
>
> Jan Loužek - Aktron
> Wikimedia Czech Republic

Luis Villa
Deputy General Counsel
Wikimedia Foundation
415.839.6885 ext. 6810

*This message may be confidential or legally privileged. If you have
received it by accident, please delete it and let us know about the
mistake. As an attorney for the Wikimedia Foundation, for legal/ethical
reasons I cannot give legal advice to, or serve as a lawyer for, community
members, volunteers, or staff members in their personal capacity. For more
on what this means, please see our legal disclaimer
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Legal_Disclaimer>.*