[Advocacy Advisors] New post on WM CZ blog

aktron at centrum.cz aktron at centrum.cz
Sun Nov 2 20:48:41 UTC 2014

Hi guys,

We in Wikimedia Czech Republic keep an eye on the current progress back in Brussels. Despite the European capital being far, it is still an interesting story.

Here we might see a birth of local advocacy group one day, but so far everything is in its very beginning. But we would like to be present.

So to keep the story short - an article that basically follow what was written on UK blog and the Foundation blog is here: http://blog.wikimedia.cz/2014/11/evropska-reforma-autorskeho-prava-a-hnuti-wikimedia/ (you can gt it in case you'd like to get some insights).

All best,

Jan Loužek - Aktron
Wikimedia Czech Republic