[Advocacy Advisors] June 5th action day on surveillance

Mallory Knodel mallory at apc.org
Fri May 23 20:44:01 UTC 2014

Hi

I work with the Association for Progressive Communications, which is a
member of the 13 Principles coalition. There are several June 5th
actions happening globally that are all bouncing off one another:
http://beforeitsnews.com/libertarian/2014/05/june-5th-is-coming-actions-on-the-anniversary-of-the-first-snowden-release-2563950.html

-Mallory