[Advocacy Advisors] Getty image embedding

Mathias Schindler mathias.schindler at wikimedia.de
Fri Mar 14 13:34:24 UTC 2014

Greetings,

Wikimedia Germany has received a requests to comment on the Getty
Images embedding service that has been actively advertised by Getty
Images last week.

Our current draft statement is now located at
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Mathias_Schindler_(WMDE)/Getty_Embedding
in both English and German and it is open for any kind of feedback
regarding both the general statement and the details. This draft is
meant to be open for feedback for the next days.

I really appreciate any feedback from your side or any insight you
might have. Feel free to use the talk page on meta. I especially want
to know if other chapters have been approached by their communities,
by the media or the general public on this topic.

Mathias

--
Mathias Schindler
Projektmanager
mail: mathias.schindler at wikimedia.de

Ceterum censeo opera officiales esse liberandam -
http://urheberrecht.wikimedia.de/

Wikimedia Deutschland - Gesellschaft zur Förderung Freien Wissens e.
V. Eingetragen im Vereinsregister des Amtsgerichts
Berlin-Charlottenburg unter der Nummer 23855 B. Als gemeinnützig
anerkannt durch das Finanzamt für Körperschaften I Berlin,
Steuernummer 27/681/51985.