[Advocacy Advisors] [Wikimediauk-l] EU copyright consultation deadline has beenextended

Luis Villa lvilla at wikimedia.org
Tue Feb 4 16:11:00 UTC 2014

No worries, as long as we're (literally) on the same page :)

Note for everyone: I've flagged Friday as my goal to finish the handful of
remaining questions, but please: for the 65+ questions that I've already
drafted answers to, please go ahead and review/add questions! (or for UK
and other chapters, feel free to use to inform your own answers).

Luis