[Advocacy Advisors] Digital Rights Networking Lunch @ Wikimania

Dimitar Parvanov Dimitrov dimitar.parvanov.dimitrov at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 17:48:20 UTC 2014

And thank you, Luis, for trying to make it work in your schedule :)

We're seizing the opportunity that it will be off-venue and inviting the
OpenRightsGroup, PrivacyInternational, StateWatch, CC UK, ISOC EN, the
Mozilla Foundaiton and others.

Might become an exciting opportunity to network, get to know new people and
exchange ideas!

Cheers,
dimi