[Advocacy Advisors] Wikipedia Zero and net neutrality

Yana Welinder ywelinder at wikimedia.org
Fri Aug 1 22:48:14 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I wanted to follow up on the discussion on Wikipedia Zero and net
neutrality on this list. We just posted a discussion on this topic:
https://blog.wikimedia.org/2014/08/01/wikipedia-zero-and-net-neutrality-protecting-the-internet/

Best,
Yana

--
Yana Welinder
Legal Counsel

NOTICE: As an attorney for the Wikimedia Foundation, for legal/ethical
reasons I cannot give legal advice to, or serve as a lawyer for, community
members, volunteers, or staff members in their personal capacity. For more
on what this means, please see our legal disclaimer
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Legal_Disclaimer>.