[Advocacy Advisors] Policy Issues Survey 2013

James Salsman jsalsman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 06:28:58 UTC 2013

http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/advocacy_advisors/2013-August/000209.html
explains the use of the term, but does not suggest that the Foundation
is more interested in an NSA conformant to the principles of the
Fourth Amendment's requirements that no warrants shall issue without
probable cause and a list of the items to be searched and searched
for. I am hoping for further clarification on that and whether the
Foundation intends to ask Google and the other cloud providers for
information processing solutions which allows them to abide by the
Privacy Policy.

Sincerely,
James Salsman