[Advocacy Advisors] FYI - Creative Commons statement on copyright reform

James Salsman jsalsman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 03:40:20 UTC 2013

At the intersection of copyright, freedom of government information,
and deep space objects, can someone recommend a FOIA lawyer in
Washington, D.C. who wants to make a few easy bucks?

Please see: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+jsalsman/posts/ZnR8BdoVamJ

The archive link for the original call for papers promising publication is at:
http://web.archive.org/web/20121003071941/http://100yss.org/pdf/CallForAbstracts.pdf

Kel McClanahan at nationalsecuritylaw.org said he would take the case,
but I'm really looking for someone more interested in swooping in and
opening up the conference proceedings from all years than just filing
some paperwork to remedy the initial denial.

Best regards,
James Salsman