[Advocacy Advisors] Meta discussion: European Commission public consultation on copyright

Nikolas Becker nikolas.becker at wikimedia.de
Wed Dec 18 23:31:04 UTC 2013

Thank you all for taking care of this! What Dimi wrote about the perception
of our experiment is really promising.

I consider the part about "Limitations and exceptions in the Single Market"
as well as the question about terms the most important. Here we really need
convincing and well phrased answers.

After having completed my move to San Diego next week, I will hopefully
have time to address myself to this questionnaire in detail.

Cheers
Nikolas

Nikolas Becker

Chair of the Board/Vorsitzender
Wikimedia Deutschland e. V.

Tempelhofer Ufer 23/24
10963 Berlin

Office: +49 30-219 158 26-0

www.wikimedia.de

der Nummer 23855 B.
Als gemeinnützig anerkannt durch das Finanzamt für Körperschaften I Berlin,
Steuernummer 27/681/51985.