On 2/22/18 10:40 AM, Andrew Bogott wrote:
I cannot over-emphasize how much nicer on-call duty is
not that Chico
handles most IRC issues. Thank you Chico!
Is *now*. How much nicer it is *now*.
- Created a project for Chico
- That labvirt1008 outage :(
- A user had trouble with Horizon access (mostly handled by Bryan,
resolved when they re-configured 2fa)
- Created the 'wmf-research-tools' project
- NFS troubles with the video renderer -- Madhu fixed this in short
- There were a bunch of icinga alarms firing:
-- The labpuppetmasters were complaining because I broke ferm for a
bit -- fixed
-- Labtestvirts were alerting because of Chase's new 'make sure
there's a VM running on every labvirt' test. I ack'd the alerts.
-- Labcontrol1001 was alerting because someone removed the 'novaadmin'
user from the cvn project. I replaced it.
- Approved a tool request and bounced another one
- deleted wikidata-topicmaps!!
- Approved a couple of tools accounts