2018-05-08 20:00:02,286 INFO force is enabled
2018-05-08 20:00:02,333 INFO removing tools-project-backup
2018-05-08 20:00:02,434 INFO removing tools-project-backup
2018-05-08 20:00:03,006 INFO creating tools-project-backup at 2T
2018-05-08 20:00:03,854 INFO force is enabled
2018-05-08 20:00:03,894 INFO removing tools-snap
2018-05-08 20:00:03,962 INFO removing tools-snap
2018-05-08 20:00:05,690 INFO creating tools-snap at 1T
2018-05-02 20:00:02,952 INFO force is enabled
2018-05-02 20:00:02,982 INFO removing misc-project-backup
2018-05-02 20:00:03,038 INFO removing misc-project-backup
2018-05-02 20:00:03,713 INFO creating misc-project-backup at 2T
2018-05-02 20:00:04,642 INFO force is enabled
2018-05-02 20:00:04,683 INFO removing misc-snap
2018-05-02 20:00:04,743 INFO removing misc-snap
2018-05-02 20:00:05,250 INFO creating misc-snap at 1T
Next Thursday I'm going to make a short presentation to the new WMCS Ops
about our use of OpenStack. It'll be fairly short, mostly serving as a
glossary of terms and outline of which service does what.
Any of you are welcome! I'll paste a hangout link below, but if you're
definitely interested let me know and I'll add you to the calendar
For those of you who want the glossary but don't want to stay up and/or
wake up for an actual presentation I'm also attaching a draft of the slides.
2018-05-01 20:00:02,523 INFO force is enabled
2018-05-01 20:00:02,563 INFO removing tools-project-backup
2018-05-01 20:00:02,616 INFO removing tools-project-backup
2018-05-01 20:00:03,167 INFO creating tools-project-backup at 2T
2018-05-01 20:00:03,968 INFO force is enabled
2018-05-01 20:00:04,020 INFO removing tools-snap
2018-05-01 20:00:04,064 INFO removing tools-snap
2018-05-01 20:00:05,672 INFO creating tools-snap at 1T
I just finished my clinic duty week, and here is a summary.
From the SRE meeting:
* DBAs slow-paced week due to bank holidays and some vacations
* Andrew tech talk:
** is that for a private group?
** is there an announcement
** more info?
* Pages at weird Europe hours need discussion.
* SRE team not sending anybody to Capetown South Africa.
* Nothing concrete yet for the SRE summit?
Some things I did:
* checked grafana boards for alerts. Nothing special.
* toolforge access requests: 2 declined, 6 accepted, 5 feedback-needed
* reviewed some opened phabricator tasks for the team
* Toolforge, version of jq varying https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T192834
* Unable to install mysql2 using Ruby docker image on Kubernetes
* resolved a couple of simple questions from users on IRC