[Xmldatadumps-admin-l] Dumps for tawikibooks and akwikibooks

Andrew Garrett agarrett at wikimedia.org
Mon Mar 1 23:51:57 UTC 2010

On 2/03/10 7:04 AM, Tomasz Finc wrote:
> Andrew, were seeing some errors get thrown during xml snapshots from
> two projects that run LiquidThreads.
>
> I'm seeing the following for liquidthreads_labswikimedia
>
> Catchable fatal error: Argument 2 passed to Parser::preSaveTransform()
> must be an instance of Title, null given, called in
> /usr/local/apache/common-local/wmf-deployment/extensions/LiquidThreads_alpha/classes/View.php
> on line 1823 and defined in
> /usr/local/apache/common-local/wmf-deployment/includes/parser/Parser.php
> on line 3900
>
> http://download.wikipedia.org/liquidthreads_labswikimedia/20100301/
>
> and for strategywiki
>
> Catchable fatal error: Argument 2 passed to Parser::preSaveTransform()
> must be an instance of Title, null given, called in
> /usr/local/apache/common-local/wmf-deployment/extensions/LiquidThreads/classes/View.php
> on line 1774 and defined in
> /usr/local/apache/common-local/wmf-deployment/includes/parser/Parser.php
> on line 3900
>
> http://download.wikipedia.org/strategywiki/20100224/
>
> Both of these cause the snapshot to explode and I'd love to find out why.
I've resolved this in r63153 and r63154, either one of which will fix
the issue. Neither have yet been fully deployed. They can be deployed
within my schedule in the next week (along with the other updates), or
if this is actively hurting people's work I can fast-track them.

--
Andrew Garrett
agarrett at wikimedia.org
http://werdn.us