[Xmldatadumps-admin-l] Dumps for tawikibooks and akwikibooks

Tomasz Finc tfinc at wikimedia.org
Mon Mar 1 20:04:45 UTC 2010

Tomasz Finc wrote:
> Andreas Meier wrote:
>> Hello,
>> there is a problem for tawikibooks and akwikibooks. Since 2010/02/16
>> there is every a day try to build a dump without success.
>>
>> Also for strategywiki and liquidthreads_labswikimedia there are no
>> complete dumps since two weeks
>>
>> Best regards!
>>
>> Andreas

> Eeek. Looks like a root owned dir slipped in here. Simple change in
> ownership and were running again.
>
> http://download.wikipedia.org/tawikibooks/20100301/
>
> Looks like akwikibooks was suffering from the same issue.
>
> Now time to look at liquidthreads_labswikimedia which has something
> different happening....

Andrew, were seeing some errors get thrown during xml snapshots from two
projects that run LiquidThreads.

I'm seeing the following for liquidthreads_labswikimedia

Catchable fatal error: Argument 2 passed to Parser::preSaveTransform()
must be an instance of Title, null given, called in
/usr/local/apache/common-local/wmf-deployment/extensions/LiquidThreads_alpha/classes/View.php
on line 1823 and defined in
/usr/local/apache/common-local/wmf-deployment/includes/parser/Parser.php
on line 3900

http://download.wikipedia.org/liquidthreads_labswikimedia/20100301/

and for strategywiki

Catchable fatal error: Argument 2 passed to Parser::preSaveTransform()
must be an instance of Title, null given, called in
/usr/local/apache/common-local/wmf-deployment/extensions/LiquidThreads/classes/View.php
on line 1774 and defined in
/usr/local/apache/common-local/wmf-deployment/includes/parser/Parser.php
on line 3900

http://download.wikipedia.org/strategywiki/20100224/

Both of these cause the snapshot to explode and I'd love to find out why.

Any idea on whats going on here?

--tomasz