No subject

Mon Aug 1 16:01:43 UTC 2011

editor progress right now -- maybe Brion can speak more to that?

In version one of the visual editor, should we have lots of broken
features, or a few working features?  It looks like we'll start by
picking a set of use cases and supporting only those for a version 1.
For example, for new page creation, we don't even need the parser.  And
Trevor really wants to get something out in the wild to see what people
do with it.

Almost all of this is from meeting notes so I may have some things wrong
-- please correct me if I do!

We do continue to need help from people with significant experience in
user facing, highly interactive applications and with serious JavaScript
skills.  If you fit that description and can spare some time, take a
look at the code links above and reply to the list, or to Trevor, Neil,
or Brion.

--
Sumana Harihareswara
Volunteer Development Coordinator