[Wikipedia-l] Conspicuous only in its absence (was Moldavian)

Berto 'd Sera albertoserra at ukr.net
Sat Mar 10 15:25:45 UTC 2007

Hoi!

> My constructive position
So... It was told to Liviu, it gets told to YOU. It will be duly copied to
all of you, as an auto answer.
1) WHO of you spammers has found the time to call up a regular vote on
RO.wiki on becoming fully bilingual and giving warranties of acceptance of
articles by the Transdnistrian minority?
2) Who of you will prove clever enough to do that BEFORE littering our
mailboxes with your carnival?

Until you answer to that ANY Moldavian position (pro
Cyrillic/anti-cyrillic/Acyrillic or whatever) will be just low quality
toilet paper for my house. Or do you guys seriously think that we want to
start a big internal war in RO.wiki just to please a couple of hysterical
kids?

You want to make a change in someone else's house. You go there and ask the
landlord for permission, before coming up here with your emotional scenes.
It's called "respect" and "private property" in case you aren't familiar
with the terms.

All the tears in the universe won't make a difference. GO TO WORK! No work,
no consideration.

Bèrto ‘d Sèra
Personagi dl’ann 2006 për l’arvista american-a Time (tanme tuti vojàotri)
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1569514,00.html