[Wikipedia-l] Conspicuous only in its absence (was Moldavian)

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 14:45:52 UTC 2007

Hoi,
A regulatory body can only regulate within its sphere of influence. What is
called "Moldovan" does not necessarily relate to the Moldovan country and
thereby the relation does not necessarily exist. This has been explained to
you before.

There are plenty of languages that do not have a regulatory body associated
with them. It is therefore not really necessary to differentiate languages
based on the fact if such a body exists or not. This has been explained to
you before.

Thanks,
    GerardM