[Wikipedia-l] This is a 'first-timer' - should I havemissunderstood somehting then please have mercy for me

Michael Laudahn ml at worldimprover.net
Sun Jan 22 20:19:42 UTC 2006

'as user of de.wikipedia and one of the people with the Ströbele page on
my watchlist I can only second Toms opinion.'

Sure - it indicates that you suffer from the same typically german problems
as your forerunner. You definitely carefully avoid to deal in detail with
my argument chain. You can mobilise many more dummies over there to repeat
your faulty conclusions, but that doesn't mean they were right. Mass doesn't
replace class.

This is the experience I habe been making with the german Wikipedia. And
I've mentioned that already. Just read the original message. Who - other
than german - wants to blame me for looking for international
support in this matter? From my worldwide experience (cf
http://worldimprover.net/EN/en8.html ), I would consider US americans to be
in the best position. Not just because of their history, but also because
Wikipedia is a US venture.

Can anyone among you hear me?

And once again: I really think we can from now on do without any more
comments from Germany, as long as they don't develop. I thought this was
clear already after my last message, but Till Westermayer proves that I was
mistaken.