[Wikipedia-l] New language proposal: Wikipedia...

Brianna Laugher brianna.laugher at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 09:45:02 UTC 2006

On 27/08/06, Frederick FN Noronha <fredericknoronha at gmail.com> wrote:
> We have two options -- a common Konkani Wikipedia, or separate ones
> (set up according to interest shown and activity levels initiated). FN

If you have a common one, with up to five different articles on the
same topic, doesn't that seem like it could be or could lead to
content forking? ( [[Wikipedia:Content forking]] ) Or instead of
having one POV dispute, having five... it seems very tricky.

I don't think starting five (or even two) simultaneously would be a
good idea either. Maybe you should just start one, get the community
going for that one, and when there is enough demand for another one,
start that one then.

cheers,
Brianna
user:pfctdayelise