[Wikipedia-l] OurMedia for ASL-English video

HHamilto at doe.k12.ga.us HHamilto at doe.k12.ga.us
Tue Sep 20 12:18:27 UTC 2005

OurMedia.org may serve as a nice home for the video for an ASL-English
wikipedia. It seems to have no restrictions on video size. Wikipedia can
house the English text and link to the video file at OurMedia.
Also for the wiki in wikipedia. Consider a video file the same as an image
file in wikipedia.In Wikipedia, an image file cannot be edited other than
by replacement. A video could be "edited via replacement" the same way.
Words and sentences in Wikipedia are also done this way. If I change "lion"
to "king of the beasts" I have essentially edited via replacement.
Hhamilton