[Wikipedia-l] Repeated abusing of me by Mr. Vrba

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 00:03:25 UTC 2005

>From what I can tell, the situation had already been resolved with the
agreement that Vit would only edit on talkpages, and there was an
agreement in place which he did not break, but he was banned anyways.

When another admin unbanned him, someone somehow started the process
of desysopping that person, so now any other people who may support
him have been intimidated.

Mark

On 06/09/05, Angela <beesley at gmail.com> wrote:
> The Board's role is not to interfere in user disputes. Two members of
> the Board, myself and Anthere, have already commented on this matter,
> on Meta, but in our position as members of the community, not as
> members of the Board. The Czech Wikipedia has 14 admins, which seems
> to me enough people to watch over each other's actions and reverse
> unfair blocks if those occur. I don't see what the Board could do if
> the community there has decided that you should be de-adminned or
> blocked. Do you have dispute resolution mechanisms in place on that
> Wikipedia? Is there another user you trust who could try to mediate
> for you?
>
> Angela.

SI HOC LEGERE SCIS NIMIVM ERVDITIONIS HABES
QVANTVM MATERIAE MATERIETVR MARMOTA MONAX SI MARMOTA MONAX MATERIAM
POSSIT MATERIARI
ESTNE VOLVMEN IN TOGA AN SOLVM TIBI LIBET ME VIDERE