[Wikipedia-l] Repeated abusing of me by Mr. Vrba

Angela beesley at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 19:46:43 UTC 2005

The Board's role is not to interfere in user disputes. Two members of
the Board, myself and Anthere, have already commented on this matter,
on Meta, but in our position as members of the community, not as
members of the Board. The Czech Wikipedia has 14 admins, which seems
to me enough people to watch over each other's actions and reverse
unfair blocks if those occur. I don't see what the Board could do if
the community there has decided that you should be de-adminned or
blocked. Do you have dispute resolution mechanisms in place on that
Wikipedia? Is there another user you trust who could try to mediate
for you?

Angela.