[Wikipedia-l] Re: [WikiEN-l] Article rating topics - speak now!

Magnus Manske magnus.manske at web.de
Thu May 26 18:57:04 UTC 2005

I would like to use this opportunity to ask developers with some time on
their hands (yes, I know) to help me with the boring but necessary
fine-tuning of the feature:
* There's no restriction on who can edit a topic now. Should be limited
to sysops or something
* There's no pretty text header on the validation pages
* Should the table design be changed (regarding index)?

The list goes on. You know the drill :-)

Magnus