[Wikipedia-l] Continued issues with Commons: unilateral interpretations of policy

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 21:11:29 UTC 2005

Hi,

I would like to complain about vipuser's actions on Commons. He has
been reverting my edits, for example
http://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Template:DeletionMenu-zh&action=history
, giving no reason.

The version he reverts to are Simplified-only.
He has not discussed it with anyone else first, and is interpreting
policy unilaterally. It is my view that he is abusing his rollback
button.

I think it's high time he stop harassing me in this manner and let
Traditional Chinese coexist peacefully on meta, commons, and
foundation-wiki.

Mark

--
SI HOC LEGERE SCIS NIMIVM ERVDITIONIS HABES
QVANTVM MATERIAE MATERIETVR MARMOTA MONAX SI MARMOTA MONAX MATERIAM