[Wikipedia-l] terminology of OpenSource localizations

Sabine Cretella sabine_cretella at yahoo.it
Fri Jun 24 09:18:30 UTC 2005

Today for the first time I read a request on OpenSource terminology
(Firebird and Opera) on the Italian translator's list. Really it has
been quite a long time now that I was considering to create these
glossaries within wiktionary since I believe they will become
fundamental during the following years. More and more people work with
OpenSource software and so it is only a question of time when people
will start to look for this terminology.

Do we have people within our group who already have such glossaries or
have contacts to the right people?

I believe it is time to talk about such things - I am posting this to
the wikipedia-l as well, as it is likely that contributors of wikipedia
have the right contacts. Please from now on use the wiktionary-l for
this disucssion to avoid cross postings or write me by private mail.

Thank you!!

Ciao, Sabine

*****
Sabine Cretella